- Nurturing the culture of "Give" and "Contribute" for public interests;
- Empowering UPM's financial governance and sustainability;
- Improve the ability of UPM through the autonomy;
- Reducing dependency of UPM on Government funding;
- Explore the potential productivity of the University's assets with more innovative and synergistic;
- Lead the Public University (UA) and Private Higher Educational Institutions (IPTS) in the management of Waqf, Zakat and Endowment as the model of governance benchmarks.
Updated:: 12/10/2018 [nuruliman]